Posted on Wednesday October 15, 2014 at 01:51PM
OCTOBER 15TH, 2014 @ 13:30
FROM: TOWN OF HARDISTY
MUNICIPAL DISTRICT OF PROVOST
There has been an incident located at the Hardisty Tank farm located in the Municipal District of Provost. The incident involves a localized fire located on Husky’s site. The fire has been contained within the tank. Emergency personnel are on site & Fire Master is en route.
All the companies located at the Hardisty Tank Farm location and all contractors have been evacuated as a precautionary measure. This evacuation relates ONLY to the Hardisty Tank Farm Location.
A state of local emergency in the M.D. of Provost has not been declared as of this time due to the present containment and localization of the situation.
All residents in the area are asked to please stay away from the incident so that emergency personnel can properly do their jobs.
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- Lite Up Hardisty
- Hardisty Curling Club
- Flagstaff Waste Management Christmas Collection Schedule
- Hardisty Christmas Party 2017
- Appt. of Mayor & Deputy Mayor
- The Unofficial 2017 Municipal Election Results for the Town of Hardisty
- Fire Prevention Week 2017: “Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out.”