Posted on Wednesday October 15, 2014 at 07:17PM
UPDATE #4 – TANK FIRE UPDATE 19:15
RANGE ROAD 95 (RR 95) ADJACENT THE SITE IS RE-OPENED. THE TANK FIRE
LOCATED AT THE HARDISTY TANK FARM ON HUSKY’S SITE HAS BEEN EXTINGUISHED.
A COMBINATION OF FOAM & WATER WAS USED. EMERGENCY PERSONNEL WILL BE
STAYING ON THE SITE FOR CONTINUED MONITORING. AIR QUALITY MONITORING IS
STILL IN EFFECT. TRAFFIC CAN RECONVENE USAGE OF RR 95. THE TOWN OFFICE
WILL BE CLOSING & NO FURTHER POSTINGS WILL BE DONE UNTIL THURSDAY A.M.
UNLESS THE SITUATION CHANGES.
Sandy Otto, Acting CAO & DEM
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- The Unofficial 2017 Municipal Election Results for the Town of Hardisty
- Fire Prevention Week 2017: “Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out.”
- Regional Governance Model Progressing
- Tarring on Main Street
- Coffee & Donuts with MP Sorenson
- Highway 13 access from 47 Street permanently closed
- Road closures as Highway 13/881 construction begins on July 7
- Toddlers Inn 2017-18 Registration
- Enbridge to start construction this summer on Line 3 replacement pipeline