Bylaw 1070 Enforcement
Posted on Monday November 24, 2014 at 01:23PM
Please shovel your SIDEWALKS!!! Enforcement of Bylaw 1070 has commenced and property owners will be receiving letters of unattended sidewalks.
Not only does the Bylaw state that:
2. Every person, firm or corporation who is the owner or occupant of property fronting or abutting on a sidewalk in the Town of Hardisty shall be required to remove all snow, ice, dirt and other debris from such sidewalks within forty-eight (48) hours from the time of deposit or in the case of a snow or rainfall, within forty-eight (48) hours of the cessation of any storm from which deposits of snow, ice or debris remain.
Its very dangerous for our children and seniors who are walking on the street.
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- The Unofficial 2017 Municipal Election Results for the Town of Hardisty
- Fire Prevention Week 2017: “Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out.”
- Regional Governance Model Progressing
- Tarring on Main Street
- Coffee & Donuts with MP Sorenson
- Highway 13 access from 47 Street permanently closed
- Road closures as Highway 13/881 construction begins on July 7
- Toddlers Inn 2017-18 Registration
- Enbridge to start construction this summer on Line 3 replacement pipeline