Herding Away Your Injuries
Posted on Friday April 24, 2015 at 09:38AM
Herding Away Your Injuries: Taking the Reins on Your Health Care
Are you somebody who has been injured from a physically demanding job (such as farming, cleaning, construction or even an office job)? Are you concerned that you might be on the verge of injury and want to nip that risk in the bud? Join Deanna Trzeciakowski, a Kinesiologist, for a FREE 1 hour Telehealth presentation on Tuesday May 26 2015 from 1:00-2:00 PM addressing the following questions:
• What are some of the most common risks for injuries?
• What is proper posture and why is it important?
• What can I do to reduce the risk of injuring myself with my regular activities?
Where: Camrose AB – St Mary’s Hospital Unit 4 Meeting Room (4607 53 St)
Killam AB – Flagstaff Community Adult Learning Centre (5055 50 St)
Hardisty AB – Hardisty Health Centre (4531 47 St)
Bashaw AB – Bashaw Community Health Centre (5308 53 St)
Daysland AB – Daysland Health Centre (5920 51 Ave)
Galahad AB – Galahad Care Centre (102 Lady Helen Ave)
Registration Required. Call 1-855-374-3981 to register.
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- Hardisty Curling Club
- Flagstaff Waste Management Christmas Collection Schedule
- Hardisty Christmas Party 2017
- Appt. of Mayor & Deputy Mayor
- The Unofficial 2017 Municipal Election Results for the Town of Hardisty
- Fire Prevention Week 2017: “Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out.”
- Regional Governance Model Progressing
- Tarring on Main Street