Posted on Wednesday January 27, 2016 at 07:12AM
January 27, 2016 - 12:30pm
Hardisty Residents, if you require a small amount of sand for application to your sidewalk there are "Winter Sand” barrels located by: the Post Office, Elks Hall, Hardisty Community Drugstore & at the Town Office/Hall Parking Lot. You are welcome to fill your bucket.
January 27 2016 - 7:00a.m.
Good Morning Residents,
Please use extreme caution when travelling by foot or motorized transportation today. Overnight rain has cased EXTREME ICE to accumulate on our roads & sidewalks. Public Works & contractors will be out applying sand to our roads & intersections. Please treat these conditions by using:
- proper footwear
- applying sidewalk treatment in the form of sand or ice melt
- slowdown & use your best winter driving skills
- elderly or those with walking impediments are encouraged to seek assistance if they have to travel during these conditions.
CAO & DEM
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- Lite Up Hardisty
- Hardisty Curling Club
- Flagstaff Waste Management Christmas Collection Schedule
- Hardisty Christmas Party 2017
- Appt. of Mayor & Deputy Mayor
- The Unofficial 2017 Municipal Election Results for the Town of Hardisty
- Fire Prevention Week 2017: “Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out.”