Posted on Thursday June 16, 2016 at 10:07AM
Who We Are
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
What We Offer
• Competitive hourly wage for these permanent full-time positions;
• Work rotation based on client needs;
• Full benefits package after 30 days;
• Opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion.
Our Hardisty, AB location is currently looking for experienced Hydrovac Operators to join the team. The successful candidates will be responsible for driving and operating industrial service units in a safe and professional manner. These positions are based in Hardisty and will, primarily, involve working in and around the area but may also involve travelling throughout Western Canada to our various customer sites.
• Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
• Supplying a safe, effective and professional service to our clients;
• Driving and operating hydrovac, combo and vac units;
• Loading and unloading the units;
• Rigging equipment in and out;
• Completing maintenance and minor repairs in accordance to Company policy;
• Performing pre and post trip inspections;
• Completing all required paperwork on a daily basis;
• May transport hazardous goods;
• Assisting tank cleaning crews as required.
• Minimum of 1 year experience operating hydrovac, combo and vac units;
• Class 1 or 3A license with a clean 5-year driver’s abstract;
• Valid H2S Alive, First Aid, WHMIS, Confined Space and TDG certification;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
Visit our career site at www.cleanharbors.com/careers to complete an online application process.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer.
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- Appt. of Mayor & Deputy Mayor
- The Unofficial 2017 Municipal Election Results for the Town of Hardisty
- Fire Prevention Week 2017: “Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out.”
- Regional Governance Model Progressing
- Tarring on Main Street
- Coffee & Donuts with MP Sorenson
- Highway 13 access from 47 Street permanently closed
- Road closures as Highway 13/881 construction begins on July 7
- Toddlers Inn 2017-18 Registration