SURVEY - Building Blocks For Our Future
Posted on Friday September 02, 2016 at 02:11PM
We need your input… input that will shape the future of your community! Survey is HERE
Our communities in the Flagstaff region…
Town of Daysland Town of Hardisty Town of Killam Town of Sedgewick Village of Alliance Village of Forestburg Village of Heisler Village of Lougheed Flagstaff County
…which all work together as the Flagstaff Intermunicipal Partnership - are facing challenges they have never faced before: shifting demographics, changing global economic landscape, and higher service expectations from citizens.
To leave a legacy that enables the next generation to live successful and happy lives here, we need to maintain and re-invest in infrastructure, as well as provide a quality and range of services and amenities people want, at a price people are willing to pay.
To do this efficiently, the Flagstaff Intermunicipal Partnership (FIP) is asking for your help to explore region-based governance and shared services options.
Thank you in advance for your interest in completing the survey. Survey is HERE
The survey will be open from August 31st to September 23rd.
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- The Unofficial 2017 Municipal Election Results for the Town of Hardisty
- Fire Prevention Week 2017: “Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out.”
- Regional Governance Model Progressing
- Tarring on Main Street
- Coffee & Donuts with MP Sorenson
- Highway 13 access from 47 Street permanently closed
- Road closures as Highway 13/881 construction begins on July 7
- Toddlers Inn 2017-18 Registration
- Enbridge to start construction this summer on Line 3 replacement pipeline