Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) in KILLAM
Posted on Tuesday September 13, 2016 at 11:25AM
A Triple P Practitioner (Positive Parenting Program) from the Camrose Family Resource Centre will be coming to the Counties of Flagstaff and Beaver. Triple P Practitioners will provide consultation and support services in YOUR community! Triple P is an evidence based program that offers parents practical, easy to use information and support. Whatever your need, no matter how simple or complex, Triple P can help! For more information about the Triple P Program click HERE
Make an appointment OR just walk-in on any of the FOUR days scheduled at the Flagstaff Family & Community Services office.
You will speak with an accredited Triple P Practitioner who will help get you the support you need!
Triple P is provided to families at no charge.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: contact Kareen Nelson Triple P Practitioner EMAIL or call (780) 672-0141
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- Lite Up Hardisty
- Hardisty Curling Club
- Flagstaff Waste Management Christmas Collection Schedule
- Hardisty Christmas Party 2017
- Appt. of Mayor & Deputy Mayor
- The Unofficial 2017 Municipal Election Results for the Town of Hardisty
- Fire Prevention Week 2017: “Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out.”