Posted on Tuesday September 20, 2016 at 05:03PM
Attention Residents; Road Construction is scheduled to begin on the intersection of Luken Ave. and 44th Street on Saturday Sept 24th. During the various construction phases the intersection will be closed to all traffic. 44th Street will only be open to local traffic for the purpose of accessing Willow Crescent and Meadow lane. There will be no through traffic flow. Residents may access Luken Avenue by using either 50th Avenue or 51st Avenue.
As a Reminder, approximately 2 weeks after the road construction on this intersection begins, we will also be continuing with the resurfacing of Meadow Lane, 44th Street, and 45th Street. At times, dependent upon construction schedules and weather, residents may have limited or no vehicle access to their properties for brief periods of time.
Sorry in advance for any inconvenience this may cause,
Public Works Foreman
Town of Hardisty
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- Service Options for Seniors
- Hardisty Curling Club
- Flagstaff Waste Management Christmas Collection Schedule
- Appt. of Mayor & Deputy Mayor
- The Unofficial 2017 Municipal Election Results for the Town of Hardisty
- Fire Prevention Week 2017: “Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out.”
- Regional Governance Model Progressing
- Tarring on Main Street