Alberta government wants kids to be 'Future Ready'
Posted on Tuesday October 18, 2016 at 11:38AM
CBC Edmonton News conference.
The Government of Alberta is introducing "Future Ready". This initiative is described as "a long-term focus on integrating education and training from kindergarten to work, so all Albertans have the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in the changing Alberta and global economy,"
There is an online survey to ensure that parents "and other concerned Albertans have their say" during a comprehensive review of the province's K-12 curriculum in arts, language arts, math, social studies, sciences and wellness.
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- Hardisty Market
- Town Wide Garage Sale
- 2018 Golf Tournament
- Employment Opportunity - Summer Public Works Assistants (2018)
- Flagstaff Waste Management Christmas Collection Schedule
- Appt. of Mayor & Deputy Mayor
- The Unofficial 2017 Municipal Election Results for the Town of Hardisty
- Fire Prevention Week 2017: “Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out.”