Road Work News
Posted on Monday October 24, 2016 at 04:32PM
Due to the weather over the last couple of weeks it looks like we will be unable to complete the re-surfacing of 49th Avenue, 45th Street, 44th Street, and Meadow Lane this year.
If all goes well the paving company would start work during the second week of May.
For this reason, the intersection located at Luken Ave and 44th Street has been re-opened to traffic. Please note that the area around the cement “swales” has not been fully compacted so please slow down and use caution while crossing these areas. If you notice any erosion or sinking of the ground used to fill in the area please call the town office and report.
Public Works Foreman
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- The Unofficial 2017 Municipal Election Results for the Town of Hardisty
- Fire Prevention Week 2017: “Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out.”
- Regional Governance Model Progressing
- Tarring on Main Street
- Coffee & Donuts with MP Sorenson
- Highway 13 access from 47 Street permanently closed
- Road closures as Highway 13/881 construction begins on July 7
- Toddlers Inn 2017-18 Registration
- Enbridge to start construction this summer on Line 3 replacement pipeline