Posted on Monday October 24, 2016 at 04:35PM
We plan on connecting the Hotel located south of the Esso to municipal services during the morning of Wednesday Oct 26.
Parts of 47th Avenue will be closed to traffic starting on Monday Oct. 24 to locate services.
On Tuesday access to this area will be further restricted due excavation required for the connections.
Wednesday morning water will be required to be isolated to the entire south industrial area starting at 8:00 am. Once the water connection has been made we will return this line back into service.
Please use caution while around this area, every effort will be made to minimize any disruptions of services and road closures.
Public Works Foreman
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- Service Options for Seniors
- Hardisty Curling Club
- Flagstaff Waste Management Christmas Collection Schedule
- Appt. of Mayor & Deputy Mayor
- The Unofficial 2017 Municipal Election Results for the Town of Hardisty
- Fire Prevention Week 2017: “Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out.”
- Regional Governance Model Progressing
- Tarring on Main Street