CIBC branch closes doors
Posted on Friday March 03, 2017 at 01:43PM
After more than a century serving the Town of Hardisty, CIBC has closed the doors to its Hardisty branch. Trucks were outside today, taking down the red and gold CIBC signage.
Hardisty continues to be served by the financial institutions ATB and Encompass Credit Union.
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- Appt. of Mayor & Deputy Mayor
- The Unofficial 2017 Municipal Election Results for the Town of Hardisty
- Fire Prevention Week 2017: “Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out.”
- Regional Governance Model Progressing
- Tarring on Main Street
- Coffee & Donuts with MP Sorenson
- Highway 13 access from 47 Street permanently closed
- Road closures as Highway 13/881 construction begins on July 7
- Toddlers Inn 2017-18 Registration