Regarding potholes/Road Quality
Posted on Monday April 24, 2017 at 11:38AM
Good Morning Everyone,
I have been fielding complaints with regards to the potholes and soft spots in our oil top roads and gravel grid roads. 47 Street, Acreage Road, Oak Ridge Lane (Fish Lake Road) & 54Street (Transfer Site Road).
The Town has it on their radar to have grader service as soon as Mother Nature allows. Rain, snow and thawing is playing havoc with our roads and making it difficult to get corrections made. I can appreciate your concern as I too travel on these same roads as you. Please be patient, we will try to have improvement made shortly.
Town of Hardisty
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- Bringing good breast health to you -AHS Mobile Screen Test
- Motorcyclists! Do you feel lucky?
- May 23 Regular Council Meeting cancelled
- Rail Safety Week
- Special Curbside pickup days during Easter
- Deputy mayor of Hardisty, AB is ‘100 per cent behind’ the Keystone XL pipeline
- Police arrest man in Hardisty after investigation
- Did you know?