Regarding potholes/Road Quality
Posted on Monday April 24, 2017 at 11:38AM
Good Morning Everyone,
I have been fielding complaints with regards to the potholes and soft spots in our oil top roads and gravel grid roads. 47 Street, Acreage Road, Oak Ridge Lane (Fish Lake Road) & 54Street (Transfer Site Road).
The Town has it on their radar to have grader service as soon as Mother Nature allows. Rain, snow and thawing is playing havoc with our roads and making it difficult to get corrections made. I can appreciate your concern as I too travel on these same roads as you. Please be patient, we will try to have improvement made shortly.
Town of Hardisty
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- Hardisty Market
- Town Wide Garage Sale
- 2018 Golf Tournament
- Employment Opportunity - Summer Public Works Assistants (2018)
- Flagstaff Waste Management Christmas Collection Schedule
- Appt. of Mayor & Deputy Mayor
- The Unofficial 2017 Municipal Election Results for the Town of Hardisty
- Fire Prevention Week 2017: “Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out.”