Regarding potholes/Road Quality
Posted on Monday April 24, 2017 at 11:38AM
Good Morning Everyone,
I have been fielding complaints with regards to the potholes and soft spots in our oil top roads and gravel grid roads. 47 Street, Acreage Road, Oak Ridge Lane (Fish Lake Road) & 54Street (Transfer Site Road).
The Town has it on their radar to have grader service as soon as Mother Nature allows. Rain, snow and thawing is playing havoc with our roads and making it difficult to get corrections made. I can appreciate your concern as I too travel on these same roads as you. Please be patient, we will try to have improvement made shortly.
Town of Hardisty
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- Highway 13 access from 47 Street permanently closed
- Road closures as Highway 13/881 construction begins on July 7
- Toddlers Inn 2017-18 Registration
- Enbridge to start construction this summer on Line 3 replacement pipeline
- Highway 13/881 Construction (Updated w/Dates & Map)
- Bringing good breast health to you -AHS Mobile Screen Test
- Motorcyclists! Do you feel lucky?
- May 23 Regular Council Meeting cancelled