May 23 Regular Council Meeting cancelled
Posted on Tuesday May 16, 2017 at 03:25PM
The regularly scheduled Tuesday, May 23, 2017 regular council meeting is cancelled due to an anticipated lack of quorum. The meeting will not be rescheduled, with any matters from the meeting moving forward to the Tuesday, June 13 regular council meeting.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- Appt. of Mayor & Deputy Mayor
- The Unofficial 2017 Municipal Election Results for the Town of Hardisty
- Fire Prevention Week 2017: “Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out.”
- Regional Governance Model Progressing
- Tarring on Main Street
- Coffee & Donuts with MP Sorenson
- Highway 13 access from 47 Street permanently closed
- Road closures as Highway 13/881 construction begins on July 7
- Toddlers Inn 2017-18 Registration