Motorcyclists! Do you feel lucky?
Posted on Wednesday May 17, 2017 at 09:36AM
Do you feel lucky?
Communities along Highway 13 from Wetaskiwin in the west and Provost in the east have banded together to promote Highway 13, with its natural prairie beauty, as a lovely motorcycle touring route. Introducing Lucky Route 13!
Ride the winding highways, over and through coulees and river valleys, stretches of land so flat you can see for miles upon miles. Experience the wide gamut of topography that makes the prairies so unique, all while enjoying special deals in participating communities.
To launch our inaugural year, the Lucky Route 13 communities are hosting a photo scavenger hunt. Each participating city, town, village and hamlet has selected two places of import or interest within their community for riders to locate and photograph. Photographs can be uploaded to the Lucky Route 13 website, and at the end of the season, a winner will be announced.
The grand prize package contains valuable items, experiences or deals in participating communities. For more information, contest rules, photo scavenger hunt locations, visit www.luckyroute13.com.
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- Highway 13 access from 47 Street permanently closed
- Road closures as Highway 13/881 construction begins on July 7
- Toddlers Inn 2017-18 Registration
- Enbridge to start construction this summer on Line 3 replacement pipeline
- Highway 13/881 Construction (Updated w/Dates & Map)
- Bringing good breast health to you -AHS Mobile Screen Test
- May 23 Regular Council Meeting cancelled
- Regarding potholes/Road Quality