Road closures as Highway 13/881 construction begins on July 7
Posted on Wednesday July 05, 2017 at 10:36AM
Your days are numbered!
Stantec has advised the Town of Hardisty that by Friday, July 7, the accesses at 47 Street and Range Road 100 onto Highway 13 will be removed.
ALL traffic currently using this access will need to use Highway 881 and Highway 13 access until the new 48 Street road is built.
The access currently used by Recon to provide them access onto Highway 13 will also be removed.
CAO, Town of Hardisty
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- Highway 13 access from 47 Street permanently closed
- Toddlers Inn 2017-18 Registration
- Enbridge to start construction this summer on Line 3 replacement pipeline
- Highway 13/881 Construction (Updated w/Dates & Map)
- Bringing good breast health to you -AHS Mobile Screen Test
- Motorcyclists! Do you feel lucky?
- May 23 Regular Council Meeting cancelled
- Regarding potholes/Road Quality