Highway 13 access from 47 Street permanently closed
Posted on Wednesday July 12, 2017 at 11:08AM
Good Morning Residents,
As part of the Highway 13 & 881 construction project undertaken by Alberta Transportation, Highway 13 access from 47 Street/Range Road 100A is now permanently closed.
Residents and businesses will be required to use Highway 881 & 13 access for entry into Hardisty.
Please be patient as a new access will be forthcoming in the days ahead. This will be the new 48 Street access onto Highway 13.
CAO, Town of Hardisty
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- Appt. of Mayor & Deputy Mayor
- The Unofficial 2017 Municipal Election Results for the Town of Hardisty
- Fire Prevention Week 2017: “Every Second Counts: Plan 2 Ways Out.”
- Regional Governance Model Progressing
- Tarring on Main Street
- Coffee & Donuts with MP Sorenson
- Road closures as Highway 13/881 construction begins on July 7
- Toddlers Inn 2017-18 Registration