Tarring on Main Street
Posted on Tuesday August 08, 2017 at 12:29PM
Public Works staff are currently hard at work tarring Main Street, repairing wear and tear. They are doing the west side of the street today, Tuesday, Aug.8. The other side is scheduled to be done later this week or early next week.
The side currently being mended is barricaded; please respect these barricades to protect our public works staff, give time for our repair work to set, and avoid getting tar on your vehicles.
We appreciate your cooperation.
Author: Town of Hardisty
Comment on our article:
- Coffee & Donuts with MP Sorenson
- Highway 13 access from 47 Street permanently closed
- Road closures as Highway 13/881 construction begins on July 7
- Toddlers Inn 2017-18 Registration
- Enbridge to start construction this summer on Line 3 replacement pipeline
- Highway 13/881 Construction (Updated w/Dates & Map)
- Bringing good breast health to you -AHS Mobile Screen Test
- Motorcyclists! Do you feel lucky?