Tree Trimming

Posted on Friday July 22, 2016 at 10:04AM

The Town of Hardisty will be getting in Double Gord Ent. to do tree removal, trimming, & etc. Trees overhanging in back ally’s or that have overgrown fences, property lines will be reviewed by Public Works & Administration with notices being sent out to property owners advising them of attending required. Land Use Bylaw 1139/09 as amended & consolidated Sec. 7.6 Fences, Walls and Hedges Sub Sec. 1-2 outlines parameter heights for Residential Districts. This includes front yards, sides yards & rear yards. Many residential neighborhoods and their property owners have left their hedges & trees unattended causing visual, vehicular, and pedway hazards. If you wish to use the service of Double Gord Ent. (Gord Cooper) to assist in helping you with your landscaping requirements please contact him @ (403)323-8733 to discuss your job and probable costs.

Thank you,
Sandy Otto

Author: Town of Hardisty


Comment on our article:

Popular Posts