Posted on Thursday September 08, 2016 at 12:40PM
Sept. 8th, 2016 – Town of Hardisty Awards 2016 Road Improvement Tender!
6800 square meters of asphalt overlay to be completed!
Town of Hardisty Council held a special meeting Wed., Sept. 7th/16 to review the recommendation from Select Engineering regarding the awarding of the 2016 Road Improvement Tender. Council passed the motion to accept the recommendation of Select Engineering and award the 2016 Road Improvement Tender to Border Paving Ltd. The total bid price from Border Paving Ltd. was $283,280. This will include street improvements to:
• 49th Ave. (from 47th strt to 48th ave.) Base repair & 80mm depth asphalt overlay
• 44th Strt. (49th Ave to Meadow Lane) Base repair & 80mm depth overlay
• 44th Strt. (intersection at Luken Ave.) Concrete swale & splash pad, concrete curb & gutter, base repair & removal, 75mm depth asphalt overlay
• Meadow Lane (crescent) Base repair & 65mm depth asphalt overlay
• 44th strt (patch repair) Base repair c/w 65mm depth asphalt overlay reset manhole
The estimated TOTAL Cost of this project including engineering fees: $309,780 (includes a 5% contingency factor)
Work to commence Sept./Oct of 2016!
Town of Hardisty
Author: Town of Hardisty