Welcome to Hardisty !
Thank you for visiting our website!
Please remember to clear all snow and Ice from sidewalks with-in
48 hours as stated in bylaw 1070, or bylaw tickets will be levied.
2. Every person, firm or corporation who is the owner or occupant of property fronting
or abutting on a sidewalk in the Town of Hardisty shall be required to remove all snow, ice, dirt and other debris from such sidewalks within forty-eight (48) hours from the
time of deposit or in the case of a snow or rainfall, within forty-eight (48) hours of the cessation ofany storm from which deposits of snow, ice or debris emain
The Town of Hardisty is looking for pictures of the town, activities from in and around Hardisty for our new Website. If you have any that you think would be good post them on our facebook page or email to email@example.com
All Businesses who hold a current Business License are invited to submit a business summary of approx 150-200 words explaining who you are and what services you provide. The Town of Hardisty will then showcase those business in future newsletters. Home based business are welcome. If you need a business license please fill out the application found at Business License. Non-residential License $50.00 Residential License $30.00 and Home based Business License is $20.00.
Want to know your address? Just look on the map and find your location. Click here
If you are traveling along Highway 13, you should really stop in and Discover Hardisty. Take a virtual tour here.
Hardisty is located in East Central Alberta along Provincial Highway 13:
- 112 km east of Camrose
- 206 km south-east of Edmonton
- 110 km west of the Saskatchewan border
- 65 km South west from Wainwright and 40 Km East of Killam
- 52° 40" Latitude, 111° 18" Longitude. Elevation: 625 m (2050')
Discover Hardisty, a progressive urban community located in the scenic Battle River Valley. Rolling hills and farmlands that provide excellent habitat for native upland birds, whitetail and mule deer, moose and migrating ducks and geese surround the Town.
Hardisty a Recreation Paradise, offers a wide variety of activities for young and old alike:
- Lake: Its very own lake park with sandy beach, playground, 58 campsites (51 with full hookups) and various amenities.
- Golf: 9 hole grass green golf course and licensed clubhouse.
- Rodeo: Annual outdoor Rodeo.
- Baseball - tournaments hosted on 3 ball diamonds.
- Soccer: New soccer field.
- Cross-country Skiing: Marked trails around the Town, and the Golf course.
- Skating & Hockey: For all ages at our Arena.
- Curling: Curling rink with 3 sheets of ice, annual bonspiels.
- Various card playing activities.
- Public Library
- Community Hall that hosts various evenings of Entertainment.
The business community is pleased to offer every service or goods you may require. There is a variety of businesses ranging from automotive service to restaurants and accommodations, groceries, health and beauty aids and medical assistance provide your everyday needs.
The Battle River also offers many activities for the outdoor enthusiast. Big game hunting, waterfowl flyway, or a hike in the hills. A canoe journey can start or end at Hardisty's other campground on the river.